Federal - State - Local
Our expertise at A2W is finding,
educating, and mobilizing influential third party support.
TheA2W team has decades of hands-on expertise in
conducting a wide variety of successful third party advocacy efforts.
Winning applications of third party advocacy for
- Consumer products marketing
- Coalition building and management
- Original content for social media
- Crisis and reputation management for
businesses and associations
- Membership recruitment and mobilization of third party groups and individuals for non-profit associations (veterans groups to
patient advocacy groups)
- Business-to-Business; such as contract negotiations, shareholder mobilizations, M&A support
Legislative and regulatory efforts on a wide variety of issues, including:
- Financial Services
Example of Third Party Advocacy
In this LEVICK Daily video interview, Jack Bonner, President of A2W – Advocacy to Win, discusses the recent deluge of food labeling lawsuits and outlines what companies can do to protect their brands and bottom lines. With adversaries making an aggressive case in the Court of Public Opinion, both offensive and defensive strategies are needed to convince an increasingly wary public that they can believe what they read in the grocery store aisles.